Learn about what TAD does differently
We are committed to transforming existing buildings into renewed, inspiring spaces. Our expertise in dealing with the complexities of these buildings makes us ideally suited to tackle projects such as complete interior transformations, building extensions, specialized repairs and remedial work. We have chosen to focus on existing buildings because reusing and repurposing them leads to reduced resource consumption, improved energy efficiency and better value for our clients.
We’re more than just an architecture firm
No matter the size of the project, we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service. Our team of architects, interior designers and technologists has the skills and experience to turn great ideas into innovative spaces.
We know that design and construction projects are a team effort. To ensure success, strong communication between all stakeholders is at the heart of all of our projects.
- Our responsive and knowledgeable team enjoys the technical challenge of working on existing buildings. Since each building is unique, we take a proactive approach and troubleshoot for potential issues throughout the project. From remedial work to large-scale transformations, renovations are our specialty.
- We’ve designed workspaces ranging from a 1 000 sf office for 10 people to 150 000 sf corporate facilities. We like to get to know our clients’ business, team, and brand to create spaces that tell their story. With this information, we create flexible spaces that can evolve as the business grows.
Retail and Food & Beverage
- We have the skills to create beautiful one-of-a-kind interiors for unique retail or restaurant projects. For clients who are looking to expand their business, our team can also deliver commercial roll-out projects efficiently across Canada.
- We strive to make nurturing environments for non-acute healthcare facilities. Our aim is to gain a compassionate understanding of the needs of patients, their families and staff, and to create comforting spaces that meet stringent technical requirements.
- We are experienced in assisting Clients and Designers in implementing their visions to their retail spaces and work environments. We understand that standards and guidelines were created for a purpose and we ensure these are implemented. We enjoy translating complex and original designs into built forms through well-coordinated construction drawings and specifications, as well as with on-going and detail orientated contract documentation administration.
Interested in the latest industry news?Visit our blog page
We offer a wide range of services, from complete re-designs to feasibility studies and building assessments:
- Spatial needs assessment
- Space optimization
- Tenant improvements
- Feasibility Studies
- Architectural building maintenance
- Building Code Compliance Studies
- Environmental graphics
- Interior Design for work and retail spaces
- Commercial Roll-outs
- Specification writing
- Cost estimating
- Permit applications
- Coordination of building systems
- Collaboration with engineers and consultants
- Tender administration
- Contract administration
- Value engineering
- Project Management