Senior Architectural Technologist position opening - Vancouver office
By: Margaret Cellier
Thibodeau Architecture + Design is looking for a full-time Senior-level Architectural Technologist with 8 to 15 years of working experience in a North American interior design or architectural office, for our Vancouver location.
Our growing team specialises in workspaces, institutional, building maintenance and renovation projects across Canada.
We are looking for a highly collaborative person with strong experience in leading a team through the construction documentation and construction administration phases of a project.
Your skills must include:
- Full proficiency with Revit and AutoCad
- Production and review of construction documents, including specifications.
- Coordination of engineers and consultants’ documents.
- Knowledge of DP and BP submissions.
- Working knowledge of the VBBL and BCBC.
- Good knowledge of building envelope principles.
- Strong ability to detail various building components.
- Interest in quality control and quality assurance protocols.
- Full proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook (used daily).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. (French is an asset).
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or be eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
Please send over letters and resumes clearly detailing your qualifications relative to the above-described skill set and salary expectation via e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.